Nicole Harris is raising funds for Pink Drive

Here I am taking part in my fourth 8Mile Fundraiser for PinkDrive. I see myself taking part in this event not only to create awareness or raise funds for Breast Cancer and Cancer in general, but to be a symbol of hope for those fighting their own battles against cancer and no matter the difficulty, they can show cancer “the middle finger”. Fighting cancer is such a physical and mental battle that one cannot even put it into words. Some are blessed enough to have the funds for early detection and for treatment whilst others are not that fortunate. Please help me reach my goal of donating R10 000 to this cause and stand together with those battling cancer to show it the middle finger! 80% of funds raised will go to PinkDrive while the remaining 20% will go towards all other charities taking part in the 8Mile Fundraiser. Thank you so much :)

overall progress

raised R14 080,00 goal R10 000,00

141%

donations

Name Message Donation
Dawn Bisiyasi R200
Kobus Nel Sterkte met die uitdaging. Hoop dit gaan baie goed ! Ons hou duimvas ! R300
Herbie Pailman pressed in Time Sterkte vir die swem ! Goeie doel vir kanker! R100
ULLA DE LA CHAUMETTE Good luck Nicci R200
Chantre Pottas SAA Be the shining Star you always are!Shine on..... R100
Cheryl Boshoff Go Niks it's an awesome cause R200
Riaan de Kock Keep up the great work! Best of luck for the race! Riaan, SAA Engineering. R500
Pietro Els Go Nicole 😘😘 R100
Fortunate Sekukuni Thank you so much for all your effirts and your beautiful heart! Lots of live and luck ! May you bw abundantly blessed! R50
Carmel Wassman Hi Nicole Wishing you luck with your swim and we are proud of you swimming for such a worthy cause. Love The Wassmans R350
Frieda Go Nicky !what a good course for cancer! Hope to see you soon Love Frieda SAA R65
Frieda Go Nicky !what a good course for cancer! Hope to see you soon Love Frieda SAA R65
Owen Nosworthy Best of luck! R1 000
Nicki Dixon Good Luck and may you have a great swim R150
Michael Patterton What a fantastic pledge for cancer !Go Nicole Love from Michael Patterton SAA R100
Dalena Kruger Good luck! I xx Dalena R200
Shannon Fung Best of luck my swimming friend ! Lots of love R250
Elmarie Greyling SAA Great course keep it up !Make us proud! R50
Sylwia <3 :) R200
Lauren Murphy Good luck! R100
Elna Myburgh Als van die beste vir jou. Elna en Brenda xxx R100
Maartin Hoop jy vaar goed met die swem! Sterkte! R100
Richard Good luck out there! R500
Niccy Janse van Rensburg Good Luck R200
Nadine Shortland Good luck! R100
Johannesburg Article Clerk Association Great stuff Nicole! JACASS is thrilled to have you as part of our team! Keep up the good work! R3 000
CHARL BARRY You can do it ! Good course fight cancer Kick Butt!! R200
Marco All for a good cause... Marco Casaleiro SAA R300
Beata Wierzbicka R300
Tiaan Good Luck Nicky H! Never stop being amazing! R500
JACQUI NEUHOFF Good luck. Hope we will see you! R1 000
Nadia Keep on making a difference :) R500
Lihan Amazing to do something you love and make a difference at the same time! R500
Jocelyn Badenhorst Couldn’t be more proud. Couldn’t be happier to donate. Thank you for being an inspiration my nics! R200
Meryl and Terrance You make us so proud... Lot of love xxx R500
Migael Supporting u all the way Nic! Absolutely inspirational R300
Elize Harris You are our dynamite R1 000
Nicole Go Nicks! 💗 R200
Pat Nagel Good luck Nicci R300
 

Our Mission is to spread the message that ‘Early Detection Saves Lives’.

http://www.pinkdrive.co.za/
+27 11 998 8022
info@pinkdrive.co.za